Skip to main content

Love! Lost and Found......

Vinay was now forlorn and dejected for he had to let his first love Mandira go. He and Mandira were together for the last 6 years. They had been with each other in times of thick and thin. They thought nothing could do them apart until one day; Vinay’s parents gave him the ultimatum. They told him they couldn’t be together anymore.

Vinay’s heart broke even though Mandira left his life, literally walked out on him, without a thought. All that he knew was, she left him high and dry and he had not a single clue as to where she was now. It was probably set up by Vinay’s parents, he did not know that either. He was helpless.

Vinay did not look for her because he knew for sure that she walked out on him without a second thought. He was looking ahead at very boring and desolated days of his life. Till then Mandira had been with him every place he went, not anymore though. Vinay sat by himself in office on a not so busy day and thought to himself. He had accepted this situation that Mandira put him into and had gone into a shell. So, he now decided to come out of it. He was determined to find a new interest in life, he was focused on changing the way he lived. But, how he would do it, he did not know.

He was riding on his bike one bright Monday to office, when he stopped at a signal, knowing little that it was going to change his life forever. Vinay saw HER. HER eyes glistened in the beam of sunlight. He had this sudden urge within him to protect Her, but, he couldn’t. She had a shape that in any common man’s terms would be addressed as voluptuous. Vinay now knew that the change he needed in his life had to be Her. To his surprise She came to the same office as his. He then saw her quite often in some places that he went to. This overjoyed him, he wished to find out more.

Finally, one Saturday when he went to a mall, he saw her there. He was determined to find out more. He asked some of his friends about her in office and figured out that her name was Sanjana. He wanted to do it with care and caution this time. He decided that if it was ever to be, the commitment should last him a lifetime. He wasn’t ready to let her go, he wanted to make sure everything went on fine.

Vinay, not making any mistakes this time, walked straight to her house with his parents and asked for her hand in marriage. They said they needed time to decide on this issue. They took about 1.5 months to get back to him and his parents. It was the most grueling 45 days of his life, not knowing what would happen.

Then on the 46th day when he was in office, he got a call. The next moment he was jumping up and down in his cubicle and he left office a few hours later. They had agreed to the marriage. It was fixed a week later. She was well dressed and looked the brightest on The Day.

Vinay walked in with the biggest smile ever, caressed her gently. Looked all around her, stroking her voluptuous body gently again. Vinay now got into her and turned the ignition on and they lived happily ever after.




P.S. Mandira was my old Maruti 800 and Sanjana is none other than my new black Swift Vdi. and for those who expected a dramatic sounding love story, all I can say is Muhahahaahaha ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming...

I choose now to write A thought about Thoughts, a tale about Feelings. How I wanted to, But, did not speak up or express. I chose, but, To be hurt, To feel betrayed, Disappointed,   by The ones I thought never will Defeated in every path, I chose Stopped time I did, Flipped a few pages back, And stared at life, As an outsider, a stranger With no judgment… I wanted to And failed To say no, to opine To choose differently To be happy and Not carry the burden of My choices. I chose the sorrow, I chose betrayal, I chose yesterday, I chose today. I chose to become. Alas! Time waits for no one, I lay with my eyes open, On a bed of choices and doubts. Pages of life turned to A tomorrow with hope, New paths to pave A path to a new Becoming…

Master of None (?!)

And I keep returning to the blogosphere with one thing or the other. Here goes another cryptic mess here. Are you the master of your choice?  Bright and vibrant eyes, A soothing voice, Helpful demeanor, Subtle yet present curves, A shapely dress, Highlighting them all, As if she wasn't already attractive enough. She called out to him, Gently nudging for attention, From time to time. No matter how big the crowd, He ogled at her unabashedly, Never let her out of sight, Or an arm's length. She wasn't new in his life, Nonetheless, she managed... To morph in many ways From time to time Just for his attention And he, for her Diabolical, was she? One fine day… He sat with his back, Turned away from her, Like he cared - For the world around him. As he looked up and around, All that was left was... Burned bridges, Withering flowers, Fallen leaves, Decadence of life as he knew it And an insignificant ray of hope.

Me, myself & joy....

My back faced the window at The Brew Room. I was engrossed with a few spreadsheets and documents. My coffee arrived. The girl with a very subtle smile on her face served it and was pleasantly shocked when I said thank you and smiled at her. So much so, I could see a small amount of blood rush to her thin, long and meek face that brought an involuntary smile across it.  She turned back and walked away to avoid further eye contact.  In some time, the sun, as it went about it's day moved further west and shone through parts of the windows of the coffee shop. The tree cover and the sun rays had a battle of sorts while the shadows played along. I had youtube dishing out AR Rahman's melodies one after the other. I suddenly felt a warmth on my back. A few sneaky rays of sunshine diffused through the gaps in the leaves to make it in and bring new life into my workplace. I took off my earphones, sat there observing the cheerful people around me and the near perfect day.  To m